Friday, November 20, 2009

blabs. cruel universe.

Ummm, where exactly did November go? Better yet where exactly did the year go!? Thanksgiving is next week, really? Oh well, bring on the food! (Just keep the calories please.)

I think the universe said "Amanda, you had way too much fun last week so this week you shall be miserable with a cough and cold and on top of that you have to work and do your finals through it all. Not to mention an ATM will steal your money and give you the wrong card back" Well I'm saying to the universe. "BRING IT ON!"

No people, I can not make this stuff up. This is really how my week went. But I'm still alive and now I will revel in a marvelous weekend with New Moon (yes I'm one of those) and celebrating Bernei's birthday at Harmonious Monks.

What are your plans for this weekend? Perhaps you will get your Edward and Bella fix like me?





Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

  1. Oooohhhhhhhhh. I am way too busy to go tonight, but it is definitely on my "to do" list. Love those books! But I love the visual aspect a movie adds, makes it more real. HA HA. HAve fn girl.

    ReplyDelete