Monday, October 12, 2009

Logo Design Winner Announced

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I know I did, even though my date with couch was cancelled. Busy, busy, busy.

Let's start this week out right with a winner of a brand new logo design worth $50.00!

Drum roll please....

Random Integer Generator via random.org

Here are your random numbers:

2

Timestamp: 2009-10-12 13:38:28 UTC

Comment 2 was Liz B. She said, "This is so cool! I am hoping to get started selling my sewing creations (gifts, garments, and accessories made from scraps, leftover fabrics, and upcycled thrift store linens) online and at local craft fairs. I already have a design in mind; I have a vintage tablecloth in the colors and aesthetic I want! It would be so neat to have an original design :) You do great work, thanks for the chance at winning this great giveaway!"

Liz, I can't wait to here what you have in mind. Email me at amanda{at}anoccasionaldesign{dot}com and we will get your logo on it's way to the craft fairs!

There is one more giveaway that will be lasting all week long. Check it out here. The winner will be announced Friday October 16th!



Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment