Thursday, October 8, 2009

design challenge. pink notes.

Because I got started a little late with this month's design challenge I'm bringing you another design.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

This notecard is 4.25" x 5.5" You can personalize them with your favorite quote. (This is my fave!) I think this quote is fitting for this challenge because we are having fun while benefiting a cause that seems impossible at a first glance. However, if we all come together to join the efforts of awareness and research we can overcome the impossible.

Purchase these notecards and ALL proceeds will go to Pink Initiative. Pack of 10 is $15.00.

Don't forget that I will donote 10% of every order with the color pink in it too.

Email me for orders. amanda{at}anoccasionaldesign{dot}com.


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment