Thursday, October 22, 2009

Let the Polls Begin

We have three lucky readers to choose from to win the postcards from UPrinting.com.

The prize is 100 4 x 6 Postcards! The beauties are 14 pt cardstock gloss and can be printed in full color on both sides.

postcard_up[1]

For the poll, pick your favorite entry. The one with the most votes will take home the prize. Poll ends on Monday October 26, 2009. Liz, Lela, Ash...call your grandma is St. Louis and have all her bingo buddies vote for you!

Liz B. said...
Postcards are awesome too! I wouldn't likely use the cards this way, but I would recommend anyone getting married use postcards for their RSVPs. Tradition dictates that you put postage on the RSVP for your wedding guests, and a postcard mails a lot cheaper than an envelope! I did this for my wedding and it was very well received. 16 cents might not seem like much savings, but that's 16 dollars you save for every 100 invites. It also means that your invitation is less likely to cost extra to mail (if your RSVP is a card and envelope) because of weight (so potentially another 20 cents savings per!)
I would, however, probably use the cards to promote my sewing business; a postcard would be great because I could include images of my work on one side and a price list for sewing services on the back.
Thanks for the chance!

Lela said...
Good morning.

One thing I was thinking I could use postcards for was for GIFT CERTIFICATES. Someone recently asked me if I offered them for a photography session and at the time, I had not even thought of doing that. I recently have created a few (post card size) but with a regular home printer.

How wonderful they would look to have them printed professionally with a nice gloss to them........

~Ash~ said...
I want them for our family Holiday pics! That would be so much easier than trying to package all the pics and send them out! Good luck to me! Haha!



Happy voting!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment