Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's official...

I got a B in Physics. I survived!!! (shouting to the roof tops, lol) Too bad I couldn't tell you much about what I learned. Although I have found myself showing off my new smarts in conversations. Did you know gravity is 9.8m/s squared? lol!

Anywho! I hope everybody had a good Labor Day. I had a fantabulous three day weekend. It was nice to NOT sit at home for a chance. I spent most of it at Ashley's. Of course we watched the Gator game! Which the Gators totally kicked butt. I don't even think Hawaii showed up. I'm super excited about football season. The year seems to go by so uneventful without football.

Yesterday Jack and I spent the day at Ashley's enjoying a cookout and the pool. I had a good time. When we got home, I got to watch the season premier of One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl. Two of my fave shows! Lol, yes I am one of those dorks who doesn't miss an episode. And tonight, 90210 premiers! I was a 90210 junkie back in the day. Never ever missed an episode in 10 years! lol. So of course I have to check out the new version. Hopefully, it is as good as the old.

I also wrapped up a couple of my halloween invites this weekend. I am totally in love with The Hocus Pocus. It's so whimsy. But if you like scary check out The Moore Manor. The ad is in the previous post. I also started working on Jane's note cards which I can't wait for her and everybody else to see!

I am so ready for another weekend...just wish they were all 3 days!

Until next time...

You know you love me.
XOXO
Amanda (haha, you thought I was going to say Gossip Girl!)

2 comments: