Friday, December 25, 2009

blabs. merry christmas.

As you read I am most likely getting all giddy opening my Christmas presents and watching family and friends play with their new toys as we await the calorie free feast. (Yes I said calorie free---they don't count on Christmas!)

With the help of automatic posting I share with you my Christmas Card. I feel guilty everybody didn't get one in their mailbox. I love getting a tangible card. It makes me feel all warm inside. Unlike e-cards. I hope you will forgive me. And I hope you have a very Merry Christmas filled with peace and joy.

Complete with the every so scrumptious Pumpkin Whoopie Pie recipe that can be cut out and saved in your recipe box.

2009-Christmas-Card

The back...

2009-Christmas-Card_Back

And for those that have children of the Roxy kind...a treat for them too.

BaconDogBiscuits_ChristmasCard

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment