Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Drum Roll Please!!!

A few weeks ago I realized I had a problem...I had sticky notes everywhere, mostly shoved into my purse to be forgotten. Anytime I had an idea or needed to remember something I'd write it on a sticky note! I then searched for a solution and that is when I came up with The Inspiration Book...My newest product! I am in love with it. No more sea of yellow overtaking my purse! lol!

The Inspiration Book can be used for just about anything. Diary, Notes for school, Sketchbook, Ideas, Inspirations, whatever your heart desires! It measures 8 1/2" X 5", has 110 blank pages and has a durable hard cover. The front, back and dedication page can be customized to meet your needs and reflect your style. It also makes great gift!

The Inspiration Book will be going for $20.00. However, for a limited time only the special Introductory Price will be $15.00!!! Wow, you don't want to miss that! The Introductory price will end October 31, 2008.


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com


I almost forgot to mention that you can win The Inspiration Book too! Just visit my blog on MySpace for more info!

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to order two please... does it have to be the blue and black cover? I'd like to give one to my mom for Christmas and one to my little sister for christmas... give me details can't be 15 bucks they are diary keepers anyway! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't have to be the blue and black. I can make them any color and style. It doesn't have to have the foliage on it either. I can put a damask print or even have their name printed on it. Whatever, you think they will like. I can give an online proof before I actually put the design on the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this idea!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete