Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Introducing...

I am excited to reveal my new collection....

The Hunter Collection

I designed these for my new baby second cousin. My cousin April and her boyfriend Andrew welcomed Hunter into the world on October 30th. He is such a cutie patootie. The first piece in the collection is the Baby Shower Invitation. This invite is sure to impress your guests and get them in the baby mood with it's baby blue diaper complete with a diaper pin.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

The next piece is the Announcement. Let everyone know your bundle of joy is here, especially the family out of town. They will rave about how cute the photos of the new addition is hanging on the clothesline with clothespin embellishments.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Both of these pieces will be cherished for many years to come. And of course, they can be adjusted for a new little princess too! As always, I am open to making your design your very own.

Congrats April and Andrew!

Let me know what ya'll think!

No comments:

Post a Comment